We attended the EMEA Education User Group Conference | Bucerius Law School, Hamburg
On 2 November 2023, we attended the EMEA Education User Group conference with a focus on Salesforce at Bucerius Law School in Hamburg, Germany.
Salesforce is a CRM system that is already in use at many universities, especially abroad, enabling effective integration with staff, students, alumni and other communities relevant to the university environment using cloud technology.
We attended the conference as part of the considered implementation of the Salesforce cloud system at the University of Economics and in Alumni & Corporate Relations.
The conference program consisted of presentations from representatives of Salesforce itself and various European universities that have already implied the Salesforce concept and presented the way they use Salesforce, the benefits and pitfalls. The lectures were given by representatives of the following universities:
- Bucerius Law School, Germany
- London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- Plymouth University, UK
- HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Germany
- SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Poland
- WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, Germany
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
We are delighted to have been able to attend this inspiring event. Thank you for the invitation and we look forward to the next meeting.